Taiyo Joints are used for water supply & sewage system, gas, air, oil, cold & hot water services, sea water, powder, ready mixed concrete, mortal, steam, and other general piping applications.
Our products range from small size to large size to connect steel pipes and stainless steel pipes providing easier installation, excellent sealing-ability and durability. They have been used in the fields of building plumbing, civil construction, ship building, instrumentation plumbing, water supply & sewage system, bridges, mining and the like.
Official Approvals and Registrations
- Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport (Standard Specifications of Mechanical System Works)
- Japan Water Works Association Inspection Works (No.S-29)
- Fire Protection Equipment and Safety Center of Japan Evaluation
- The Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers of Japan (SHASE)
- Japan Pipe Fittings Association
- Japan Stainless Steel Association
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Class NK)
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- DET NORSKE VERCTAS (DNV)